TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our commitment is the delivery of bespoke, safe and first-class services and customer experiences through a network of locally owned and operated offices within Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. With a focus on experience, guest safety, quality control and service delivery, you can rely on BenThanh Tourist’s high standards across all the countries in which we operate. Each itinerary is individually booked and confirmed by our team of resident experts ensuring travel is operated according to your proposals. Each request is dutifully responded to within 12 hours unless negotiations and special requests are required on your behalf; our team will ultimately inform and follow up.
PRICING & SERVICES
Ben Thanh Tourist offers confidential rates based on market research, competition analysis, strategic negotiation and in-depth information for each specific season in each destination. These rates are offered under the condition that they cannot be displayed in any way to third parties. Rates are quoted in USD currency only. All quoted rates, unless otherwise specified, are net and non-commissionable.
Unless otherwise specified, all quoted rates are inclusive of applicable taxes (including service charges, Value Added Taxes and/or locally charged taxes). Domestic tourism taxes and/or airport taxes may be applicable and are not included. These need to be paid directly to the relevant authority, by the traveler. In the event of government imposed tax changes, BenThanh Tourist reserves the right to alter the rates accordingly. BenThanh Tourist will work to avoid this from occurring however reserves the right to collect any differentials from the clients individually, which may arise.
PAYMENT TERMS & CANCELLATION POLICY
- • 20% of the total tour cost plus the airfares to be deposited upon commitment of the tour, this deposit is non-refundable.
- • The remaining 80% of the total tour cost to be paid 30 days prior to arrival date.
- • If booked less than 30 days from arrival, full payment is required immediately. Where deposits and advance payments are required from contractors/third parties, these will also be invoiced to the client for payment (in addition to the 20% deposit). This will be required for Ben Thanh Tourist to secure services contractors/third parties. Pre-payment procedures during high/peak seasons may also vary, depending on the accommodation policy to guarantee the booking. Ben Thanh Tourist will inform you accordingly about this for each individual case.
- • For group tours specific terms and conditions apply, depending upon a number of visitors, hotel categories, and season. You can always contact us for more information.
- • There may be additional fees required – BenThanh Tourist will advise specifically case by case.
We welcome payment by any of the following methods:
- • Bank transfer
- • Credit car
- • d
- • Cash
If payment is made by bank transfer, bank charges on money transfers are to be paid by the sender.
If payment is made by credit card, there is a service fee apply for Visa/master 2.5%, Amex: 4%.
When booked services are for one country only, payment should be made solely to the country concerned. BenThanh Tourist will provide specific bank details for you.
- • All cancellations must be made in writing and acknowledged by BenThanh Tourist.
- • 22 days or more prior to arrival date: 20% deposit
- • 21- 15 days prior to arrival date – 50% of the final payment will be applied
- • 10 days prior to arrival date – 75% of the final payment will be applied
- • 07 days or less prior to arrival date or No Show – 100% of the final payment will be applied
Depending on specific supplier cancellation policies, the above conditions may be modified.
It is advisable to make passport inquiries when making travel arrangements with BenThanh Tourist. For any travel to and from the country/countries within BenThanh Tourist’s network, a valid passport is required. Conditions for specific validity of passports and other travel documentation can be obtained from each respective embassy and/or consulate of the customer. For most countries, passports need to be valid for at least six months from the date of entry at a border post/airport/seaport.
In addition to passport requirements, many countries require additional visa requirements; visa(s) for certain countries can either be obtained in the country of residence or at the border immigration bureau of the country(s) to be visited where BenThanh Tourist is operational. Full details about the specific visa conditions and requirements to obtain a visa(s) for each specific country can be obtained from BenThanh Tourist and/or from each respective embassy and/or consulate of the customer.
We recommend that you obtain a comprehensive travel insurance policy while travelling. Neither BenThanh Tourist nor its agents/suppliers or business partners shall/and can be held responsible for any loss, or damaged or stolen personal belongings.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
BenThanh Tourist complies with all industry required health and safety guidelines, in the selection of product and provision of services. All our customers are required to follow the safety regulations for any service provided e.g. wearing seat belts during transfers and wearing life vests for any boat/sailing tour. We check hotels/restaurants and other suppliers of food and drink and ascertain that they have the appropriate safety licenses in place. BenThanh Tourist cannot be held responsible in any way for any kind of food and/or beverage consumed which has not been recommended by BenThanh Tourist.
HOTELSAccommodation in and around Asia
- • There are very few hotels/resorts, with standard triple rooms in their inventory. These are commonly double/twin rooms with an extra (rollaway) bed, limiting space within the room. Please inform all concerned accordingly to correctly manage expectations. Extra bed rates / triple sharing room rates are available in the confidential tariff.
- • Single room supplements are indicated in the confidential tariff. It is common that the provided rooms are twin/double rooms for single use only.
- • Preferences such as smoking/non-smoking, king-size beds and location of the room cannot be guaranteed or confirmed in advance and are subject to hotel policy and availability at time of check-in.
- • Unless otherwise specified, all tours and transfers are operated under the following conditions:
- • All tours include fully-insured transport in good working order with English speaking assistance.
- • Assistance requirements for languages other than English are subject to availability and require an additional charge.
- • Tours include entrance fees, meals (where mentioned) excluding any drinks, guide fees and other expenses specifically mentioned in the tour program.
- • BenThanh Tourist is committed to offer quality optional excursions with on-par rates; when booked with the company, the customer accepts any additional service (may include shopping).
Unless otherwise stated, BenThanh Tourist will provide in each destination according to the rates provided in our confidential tariff:
- • Meet and greet services with name sign and/or with specific company logo.
- • Assistance with arrival and departure procedures at airports, stations, ports, hotels and/or any other venue.
- • Transportation according to the booked itinerary.
- • Reconfirmation of onward travel reservations.
BenThanh Tourist will always source the best available transportation in each destination. Where possible, we use coaches and cars, contracted on a long-term basis.
- • Transportation (road or water transport) are operated by fully-licensed drivers / operators, in accordance with general safety standards. Vehicles are maintained strictly in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications and kept clean and in good working order.
- • Transportation will be in a coach / mini coach / mini -van or car with English speaking assistance and qualified, licensed driver except for transfer services where BenThanh Tourist states ‘driver only’; A language escort for the entire tour/transfer can be requested at a supplementary cost.
- • Vehicles are licensed, comprehensively insured and equipped with seat belts for all passengers to comply with local road traffic regulations.
- • Water transport will be of high quality with lifejackets provided for clients.
GUIDES AND REPRESENTATION IN EACH DESTINATION
Without doubt our guides are the true ambassadors of BenThanh Tourist. We provide a multi-lingual team of professional guides - each licensed and registered with the relevant authorities, undergoing extensive training prior to leading tours